FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky (c) GSC Game World Year 2011. Five years passed since the Second Disaster, which eclipsed the events of April 1986. The Zone is shaken by frequent and powerful blowouts, which move anomaly fields, opening new routes to previously inaccessible locations. Stalker factions fight for the new territories and key points.
A lot of stalkers die, but newbies keep on arriving. More info here: Installation: Full game without DRM. No serial code needed. Run or Double click setup_stalker_cs_184.108.40.206.exe Play and enjoy!
If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT! Download Here Size: 3.48 GB.
Download: STALKER Clear Sky Patch 1.5.10 A Mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky. Archive Contents. V1510.exe Archive contents missing. Find all the latest S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky PC game downloads on GameWatcher.com.
Added – added stamina indicator to HUD. – added ability to move ammo from the container to the inventory and back by double-clicking. – added game autosave after intro cut scene. – added items to secret locations in the Swamps level. – added ability for the Duty technician to upgrade exoskeletons. – added ability for the Freedom technician to upgrade AC-96/2.
Changed – increase the amount of money the Bandit faction trader has. – considerably increased the likelihood of getting a “return item” job at the Cordon, Agroprom and Military Warehouses. – removed machine gunner and sniper invulnerability at the Deserted Hospital level. – during emissions the player no longer loses control if he is in cover.
– increased monster vulnerability to grenades. – fixed ammo and armor prices. Fixed – fixed error related to a large number of ammo in crates in camps, which caused a crash due to excessive identifiers. The Pluto Files Epub To Pdf there. – fixed error which damaged save game files after switching between them in the loading menu, which caused various random errors while playing.
– fixed error which caused the Bandit faction trader to take money from the player for completing the “Take over the flea market together with the bandits” job, instead of giving him money. – fixed error which prevented the main mission from appearing in the Limansk level if the player entered it from the Red Forest level before completing the “Help Clear Sky capture the bridge” job.
– fixed error which caused the situation during the “Help Clear Sky capture the bridge” job to be saved incorrectly. – fixed error which caused a crash during the conversation with the Freedom squad leader near the mercenary base. – fixed an incorrect patrol route at the Military Warehouses level, which caused crashes. – fixed error in the Freedom leader dialogue, which caused a crash if the player, having brought back the dead squad’s PDA, closed the dialogue window early and then reinitiated the dialogue. – fixed error in the mugging scene which caused a crash.
– fixed error which caused the Freedom technician to not take his friend’s PDA on job completion. – fixed error which prevented the “Talk to Wild Napr” job from being completed if the diggers had already been freed from the concentration camp. – fixed error at the Cordon level which allowed the machine gun to continue firing, even after the machine gunner had been killed. – fixed error which caused a crash at the entrance to the Dark Valley level. – fixed error at the Dark Valley level which caused a crash if the tunnel at the mercenary base was blown up prematurely.
– fixed several random crash errors. – fixed some errors in the Faction War. – fixed error which caused squads to leave control points.
– fixed error which caused a crash when attempting to load the last saved game if there were no saved games. – fixed error which caused a crash when attempting to throw away a weapon twice using the “Throw away weapon” button with an open inventory. – fixed error which caused premature activation of level-to-level passages. – fixed error which prevented the “Kill blind dogs” job from being completed if the digger killed the dogs himself.
– fixed error which made it possible to complete jobs to deliver items even if there weren’t as many items as needed, causing a crash. – fixed error which caused a crash if all members of a squad which gave the player a job died.